Before you ride with us, we have a few things to check off to ensure everyone’s safety.
Use this checklist to prepare your ride with us:
- I have read and understand the Vic road rules
- I have read and understand the Vic bike laws
- I have a road worthy road bike
- I have a Vic standard helmet
- I have on my bike a spare tube, pump/H2O
- I have nutrition- drink bottle, food etc..
- I have provided emergency contact details to the CCTS coaches
- I have a Road-id or emergency details on me for the ride
Weekend group rides
We have group rides most weekends – weather dependent. See calendar for details.
Bring: Bike and all associated gear (dress for the weather) two full drink bottles, spares kit, food if going over an hour. Any ride over 90 minutes requires nutrition.
This ride is all abilities no drop ride. Youth performance athletes will often join the pack ride and break off into their own group as appropriate. Group rides can cover anywhere from 25-140km dependent on training requirements. Keep an eye on the Facebook page for up to date info on what the group is doing.
This is a NON COACHED certified session.
During the week wind training / brick ride
See calendar for details
Day: Wednesday Evening
Bring: Bike, drink bottle, weather appropriate clothing (if outdoors).
Cost: 1 card click for members, $10 non-members
Bring everything that you would for a ride session as per above. These session will occasionally be BRICK training sessions so stay advised through the club Facebook page. If a BRICK session is scheduled remember to bring a good pair of runners and appropriate clothing.