To join a triathlon club in Australia it is compulsory to be a member of our governing body, Triathlon Australia.
Select your membership type, ‘Victoria’ and the club/squad ‘Casey Cardinia Triathlon Squad’ from the drop down list in stage 3.
Note: Existing members who have not turned off their auto renewal system from last year will have their credit cards debited the membership amount on July 1 of each financial year. You will need to log into your active.com account to turn this off.
- Entrance to all social functions
- Discounted club race entry fees
- Discounted club uniform
- Deals from our partners (see partners page)
- Discounted Triathlon Victoria Membership (which covers all your personal training and racing insurance outside CCTS and gives you day licence discounts off race entries)
- All associated Tri Vic insurances
- Access to a members only Facebook group for updates and encouragement along the journey
Full youth membership with access, concession prices and a dedicated youth coaching to help you achieve your goals and have fun!
Full adult membership to Triathlon Australia and CCTS
A non-competing athlete. This does not cover insurance. You may swim with us in indoor pools (covered under the pool’s entry fee and public liability) and ride if you have your personal insurance coverage (ie. Cycling Australia & Health Insurance)
Technical Officials (TO) are a crucial part of our sport. These officials all go through training and are regular members of the public. All the relevant information can be found here.
DISCOUNTS: Qualified technical officials who volunteer at three or more races during the season get their TA membership paid for by the state association. If you would like to become a technical official please head to www.trivic.org.au for information on upcoming course dates!